Friday, May 27, 2011

Thoughts

Thinking a lot on my life right now, and what needs to be sacrificed in order to fulfill other goals. I'm not so happy about what I need to let go of, but I feel in the end that it's the right choice and something that needs to be done. My books have a heavy element of sacrifice, of giving up passions and people in order to fulfill the greater good. I suppose now it's time to live it, more then I've been doing.

It's just exhausting me at this point, but it'll smooth itself out.

Regardless, along with that, I've been thinking of Nycon a lot lately. He's an immortal, after all, and 90% of the people he loves the most in his lifetime are not. Of those 90%, one in particular would devastate him completely to lose.

It'd be a lot to go through, and eternity to go through it.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you girl for wisdom and peace about decisions you are going to make! Things may just get pushed back a ways for a while but eventually the opportunity to start the projects again may come up. It may be a short or long while or not at all, I can't say.

    And poor Nycon :( No buddy likes having to sacrifice stuff from their own lives but sometimes it's necessary for the greater good.

    But I'm thinking about you!! <3 If you need to talk, just let me know. I'm around for as long as God allows me :)

    ReplyDelete